Baby Shower Thank You Gifts: 12+ Gift Ideas For Your Baby Shower
Let’s be honest, most baby shower thank you gifts are impractical. In fact, the standard life cycle of a baby shower gift probably sounds a little bit like this — You receive the gift, bring it home, forget about it, find it six months later, have no use for it, throw it away, and then feel guilty about it.
Does this sound familiar to anyone?
If you ask me, baby shower thank you gifts don’t always have to be cheesy. In my opinion, a cute thank you card, along with a gift that actually has some value, can really leave a lasting impression on your baby shower guests.
But I’ve gone both routes in the past — personalized baby shower thank you gifts versus useful gifts and a thank you card. And believe me, creating thoughtful and personalized gifts take a lot of hard work, time, and can be quite pricy!
Check out my list of fun, practical baby shower thank you gifts below.
Baby Shower Thank You Gifts
Some baby shower thank you gifts are tacky, some are thoughtful and can be personalized, and some are generic. Check out my list of the best baby shower thank you gifts below and see which ones you like best! I’ve even included a few cheesy gifts for you traditional moms out there.
- Burt’s Bees Hand Repair Gift Set — Give your baby shower guests the gift of sophisticated pampering with this three piece hand care gift set. Includes a lemon butter cuticle cream, almond milk hand cream, a shea butter hand repair cream, and a pair of cotton gloves. Plus it is made with natural ingredients. To be honest, this is a great gift for all occasions! Click here to read more about this Burt’s Bees Hand Repair Gift Set.
- Savvy Infusion Water Bottle — Drinking water infused with natural flavors is a tasty and energizing way to curb your appetite, enjoy radiant skin, and burn unwanted fat. This infusion water bottle from Savvy is great for the beach, gym, office, hiking, and the car. You can even use this water bottle cleanses, detoxes, or other diet programs. This is without a doubt the best selling infusion water bottle. Click here to check out which colors are available
- Baby Blue Baby Bottles — These removable topped baby bottles (shown above) aren’t good baby shower baby shower thank you gifts on their own – but with some creative touch, they can be turned into a beautiful, personalized thank you gift. The picture above has jelly beans, but I’m sure you can find other cool things to put inside too.
- #MomLife Adult Coloring Book — It’s 6:30 PM. By some miracle, one of your kids is asleep while the other is watching cartoons in a food coma. Quick! Here’s your chance! Grab some colored pencils and markers, this coloring book, and run to the bathroom (don’t forget the wine)! First, lock the door and enjoy the solitude of private urination. Second, gulp down that wine and enjoy the most relaxing five minutes of your day as you surrender to the quietness and creativity of coloring. Celebrate the humor and frustration that are the highs and lows of motherhood featured in the pages of this book.
- Plant Theatre Edible Flower Variety Pack— If you’ve invited a few guests who like to garden, then you’ve got to check out this edible flower kit. Complete with five distinct and unusual edible flowers, Plant Theatre vows to make life exciting again. Here are a few of the gift sets they offer:
- Wine Aerator Pourer — An aerator pourer (pictured above is the one I bought) will make a $10 bottle of wine taste like a $30 bottle. And you may not realize it now, but once you get an aerator pourer, you’ll never drink wine the same way again. Plus you won’t have to worry about spilling wine onto your tablecloth again if you buy this wine aerator pourer.
- Undies For Two — Despite being most certainly a gag gift, this pair of undies is hilarious. Check ’em out right here.
- HanZa Bath Bombs Gift Set — This handmade, natural, and organic bubble bath gift basket is the perfect idea for baby shower thank you gifts. Featuring eight golf ball sized “bath bombs”, your baby shower guests will be able to enjoy this soothing bubble bath set over, and over, and over again. Click here to read more about this gift idea.
- Ferrero Rocher Chocolates — A tempting combination of smooth chocolate cream engulfing a whole hazelnut within a crisp, crunchy, delicate wafer. Ferrero Rocher chocolates are perfect baby shower thank you gifts. Grab a box for each of your guests today… or indulge in one yourself.
- Yankee Candles — I’m saving the best baby shower thank you gift for last. Yankee Candle offers a personalization service that allows customers to add an image and title (see picture above) to a candle of their choice. This is the perfect opportunity for you to show off your creativity by using the baby’s name as the title and a picture from the sonogram as the candle’s picture!
Hey everyone, I hope you enjoyed reading this post! As always, if you have any questions about baby shower thank you gifts that you’d like to share, feel free to drop a comment down below. Thanks! — Lauren