Baby Shower Thank You Wording: Send Your Guests A Card They’ll Cherish
Writing the perfect baby shower thank you wording is an incredibly challenging task. And unfortunately for us all, expressing your thanks to those who attend your baby shower is strongly encouraged.
To be honest, it’s actually pretty rude if you don’t thank your guests! That being said, the best way to express your gratitude is to send each guest a simple, yet thoughtful, hand written “thank you” card.
Are you having trouble coming up with the perfect baby shower thank you wording? That’s alright, you are not the only one.
But don’t fret, I’ve done the hard part already! Scroll down to see our favorite baby shower thank you wording examples.
Do you have any baby shower thank you wording examples that you think I should include? Please drop me a comment in the comment section below and I’ll add your example to the list!
And if you want a customized baby shower host thank you card, I’ve found the perfect baby shower thank you cards right here.
Baby Shower Thank You Wording
Even though you already thanked many of your guests while at the baby shower, it is still very important that you express your gratitude in a handwritten, personalized thank you note.
Here are some notable guidelines to include in your baby shower thank wording:
- Make sure to write an extensive thank you card to those who helped prepare, host, plan, etc. your baby shower. He/she/they put in a lot of work and should be acknowledged wholeheartedly.
- Describe to each guest how you plan to use their gift. Note: It’s probably a good idea to keep good track of who gave what.
- Be sincere! People will know when their message is generic. Make sure each guest gets their own thank you card. Don’t batch.
- Touching on our previous point, keep them short and precise. You probably have dozens of thank you cards to write, ease the process by keeping your messages concise.
Baby Shower Thank You Wording Examples
Here are just a few of my favorite thank you wording examples.
Like I mentioned above, if you think that you can write an epic baby shower thank you card, leave a comment below and let’s chat!
I can’t thank you enough for the toy set you bought for us. I’m sure Tommy is going to love it!
Thank you once again.
I can’t even begin to thank you for all of the time, love, and energy you put into planning the beautiful baby shower you threw for us. You are truly a great friend, and a fantastic hostess. The food and drinks you served were excellent, the cake was amazing, the decorations were adorable, and the games were so thoughtful and fun!
Everyone had such a wonderful time at this baby shower, and now I am fully equipped with all types of great and helpful baby essentials.
I owe you big time!
What a beautiful and memorable baby shower you threw for me! I am touched by your generosity and thoughtfulness. Putting together showers is a big undertaking, and you put together an incredible event. Everything about that day was perfect – the food, drinks, cake, decorations, games, guests, and gifts. The baby now has a closet full of adorable clothes and toys, and I have so many great baby supplies to get me started.
Thank you again for a wonderful shower, you are an amazing friend!
Love and hugs,
Your gift card is such a wonderfully thoughtful gift. There are so many things that a baby needs, so this card will definitely come in handy.
Thank you so much!
Other Helpful Pages
Don’t forget to check out our other baby shower resource pages!
- What To Write In A Baby Shower Card – Writing baby shower cards is supposed to be a very special time for everyone involved. But if you cannot come up with the prefect message to write, you can really stress yourself out. To help you out, I’ve decided to include my complete guide on what to write in a baby shower card here.
- Baby Shower Invitation Wording – Are you stuck and can’t figure out what to write in a baby shower invitation? Deciding on the perfect baby shower invitation wording is always tough. To help you decide, here is my ultimate baby shower invitation wording compilation.
- Baby Shower Cake Sayings – In a bind and can’t figure out what to write on your baby shower cake? Finding cool and thoughtful baby shower cake sayings is pretty difficult to do. Check out my article on the best cake sayings for baby showers here.