What To Write In A Baby Shower Card: 52+ Thoughtful & Unique Examples
Are you having problems trying to decide what to write in a baby shower card?
Writing baby shower cards is supposed to be a very special time for everyone involved.
But if you cannot come up with the prefect message to write, you can really stress yourself out (if you are reading this now it is probably too late for that though).
To help ease your writer’s block, I’ve decided to include my guide on what to write in a baby shower card below.
Do you have any insights on what to write in a baby shower card? Let me know in the comment section.
What To Write In A Baby Shower Card
To make life easier for you, I’ve decided to break up my “What to Write in a Baby Shower Card Guide” up into 3 sections:
- Beginning – Set the baby shower card’s tone properly by following these important guidelines.
- Body – The hardest part to write in a baby shower card and probably the reason you are browsing this article. In this section I will help you write the best baby shower message possible.
- Ending – This is the last thing the recipient is going to read, so let’s leave them with something they’ll remember.
In addition to these three sections, I listed numerous examples of interchangeable (yet still thoughtful and flowing) phrases that are sure to melt the recipient’s heart.
If I can think of anything else to add, I will surely keep updating my list.
This part of the baby shower card is pretty obvious but is important for setting the tone properly.
In the beginning of your baby shower card, I encourage you to glance at my what to write in a baby shower card guidelines:
- Is the baby shower formal? If so, write the mothers proper name
- Are you close to the expectant mother? If so, just write her first name
- Is the baby shower a “couples shower”? If so, write both the mother and father’s names
Note: If you are good friends with the father, you should put his name on the card (regardless of the type of baby shower).
Note 2: The name you put on the inside of the card should also be identical to the name you put on the envelope.
Now for the hard part!
Deciding what to write in a baby shower card doesn’t have to be hard.
Take a look at my extensive list of what to write in a baby shower card suggestions for the body paragraph of your baby shower card.
- Wishing you all the best with your expected new arrival.
- Our congratulations and best wishes to you as you step into this exciting new phase in life. Be ready for busy days, sleepless nights, many questions, and endless love!
- You are going to be the best mother and I cannot wait to meet the little guy!
- You two deserve every bit of happiness this baby is going to bring you. Congrats!
- A new baby is on the way? Another great excuse to shop! Congratulations and all the best!
- What an exciting time for you both! We hope the upcoming arrival of your new family member all goes well.
- We’re so happy for you and the new little one in your life.
- Congrats, we are so happy for you! Enjoy your journey into parenthood and have fun! We are wishing the best for you three in the coming months.
- Your little princess is here! And she’s just as beautiful as her momma!
- Thanks for inviting us along to share in the excitement of your soon to be new baby! Wishing you all the best with babyhood!
- Congratulations on your upcoming new arrival!
- Wishing you a magical and memorable few years of upcoming babyhood!! All the best.
- We’re all really excited that you’ll soon be proud new parents. Wishing you both all the best and we hope that the new baby arrives happy and healthy.
- So excited to hear about the new little lady in your life.
- Enjoy every minute! They go by too fast.
- Wishing you a hassle free pregnancy and a happy and healthy new baby! All the best.
- I heard there’s a handsome new man in your life. I can’t wait to meet him!
- Love just got real. We’re so happy for you.
- God bless you and your precious new boy!
- You two are going to make such incredible parents.
- We’re so happy for you! That’s going to be one lucky baby.
- If you are worried about not having enough space when the baby comes, get rid of your bed. You won’t be using it for a while anyway. Congrats!
- Can’t wait to welcome your new little man!
- Let the noise begin!
- Wishing all the best to you and your precious baby.
- Congratulations! Soon your world will be more beautiful and happier.
- Congratulations! Your home will soon be filled with toys and will never be quiet again. Your house will often be a mess and you’ll frequently be tired. But there will always be love and laughter! All the best and many happy memories.
- Enjoy every moment because they sure can fly!
- Can’t wait to see that cute little smile.
- Many best wishes for the remainder of your pregnancy and the birth of your little bundle of love.
- Welcome to the world, little guy! We’re so happy that you’re here!
- Wishing you a safe delivery.
- This is such great news. We’re so very excited for you!
- Every day is a new adventure. Enjoy the ride!
- Here’s wishing you nothing buy pleasant times with your new child.
Note: The body paragraph of your baby shower card can address whomever you’d like to talk to – the mother, the father, or even the child!
A thoughtful and sincere closing line or ending is the final piece of the puzzle. The cherry on top.
Take a look at my what to write in a baby shower card closing lines:
- Best Wishes,
- Yours Truly,
- With Love,
- Love Always,
- Sincerely Yours,
- Yours Sincerely,
- Best Regards,
- Kind Regards,
- All The Best,
- Your Friend,
- Lots Of Love,
- All Our/My Love,
- Hug & Kisses,
- God Bless,
Did you like my list of the best “What to Write in a Baby Shower Card” examples?
Don’t hesitate to drop me a comment below! Bonus points awarded to people who post their own best “what to write in a baby shower card” examples!
Other Helpful Pages
Don’t forget to check out my other baby shower resource pages!
- Baby Shower Invitation Wording – Deciding on the perfect baby shower invitation wording is always tough. To help you decide, I have decided to create the ultimate baby shower invitation wording compilation.
- Baby Shower Thank You Wording – Are you having trouble coming up with the perfect baby shower thank you wording? That’s alright, I’ve done the hard part!
- Baby Shower Cake Sayings – In a bind and can’t figure out what to write on your baby shower cake? Finding cool and thoughtful baby shower cake sayings is pretty difficult to do. To assist you though, I have decided to write the best baby shower cake sayings list!
- Candy Bar Baby Shower Game (Free Download) – Have you ever played the baby shower candy bar game? Well if not, you seriously have missed out! The baby shower candy bar game is quite easy to play and will certainly entertain your baby shower guests.
- Cheap Baby Shower Game Prizes – Who said baby shower game prizes needed to be lavish? The idea behind baby shower prizes is that the prize should be a commemorative gift celebrating the mother-to-be’s special day. Check out these fun baby shower game prizes.